16 March 2010

Tapas!

For my OSC Gourmet group, I'll be making tapas for next month's get-together.  I will need to bring three different kinds.  The first will be meatballs with an allioli sauce (exact recipe TBD).  The second with be puff pastry turnovers filled with almond/saffron chicken (recipe from Clifford Wright's Little Foods of the Mediterranean).  And I still need to decide on the third. 

One of the other members of the club is bringing three veggie-centric tapas. (marinated carrots, tomato/avocado and eggplant)  And another is making two tapas that are based on chorizo and  also garlic shrimp.  So I was thinking of possibly doing one with cheese or potatoes or both.  Just nothing fried because I don't want to mess up the host's kitchen more than I have to.  Recipe suggestions are most definitely welcome and watch this space the results of my tapas experiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment