20 May 2005

Why?

Throughout the day (and sometimes, unfortunately, night), I am plagued with random thoughts/observations/questions which suddenly pop into my mind.

And many times, if I let these thoughts reside in my brain for any length of time, they whirl around and around, growing in size to F4 tornado proportions and eventually evolve into an obsession that blocks out all other rational thought. So to avoid that (and to get anything productive done), I usually write out these thoughts and dump them on innocent and unsuspecting friends and acquaintances.

Then a venerable friend suggested that my writings were being "wasted" by one being sent to one person only and should be shared with many (or he is merely sick of receiving my unbidden correspondence). Hence this blog. I can "download" my thoughts and only inflict them on you, the willing reader!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:55 PM

    I'm GLAD you're doing this, mktye! You're too good of a writer not to.

    DR

    ReplyDelete