24 February 2010

Potato Pizza


Yes, yet another pizza recipe.  What can I say?  I like bread and cheese.  However, this recipe has no cheese...  but don't worry, the creme fraiche makes up for it.  

After a few spicy meals in a row, RWT and I decided we wanted something a little calmer for dinner, so I decided on this recipe for Potato Pizza.  I made it as written with the exception of adding about a half cup more water to the dough.  Not only is a softer dough easier to spread out in the pan, it also has better crumb.  

Although not spicy, this pizza was very flavorful.  It was one of those things that you just want to keep eating because it tastes so good.  And it is actually light enough that it could be  cut into small pieces and served as an appetizer.  It's another keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment