05 July 2005

Random Questions

Why is setting the thermostat at 76 degrees too cold in the winter, but too warm in the summer?

Is it the humidity making my flour wetter the cause of all of my summer sourdough baking problems and it really has nothing to do with the ambient temperature?

Why do I feel guilty writing in my blog when RWT is at home? And why do I think I need to keep him company in front of the T.V. (and be bored out of my mind) if it does not matter to him if I am there or not?

Did Robert Rodat (and Steven Spielberg) intend for each of the characters in Saving Private Ryan to portray a virtue (or a failing)?
Private Caparzo (Vin Diesel) = Strength
Medic Wade (Giovanni Ribisi) = Compassion
Private Mellish (Adam Goldberg) = Vengeance
Private Jackson, the sniper (Barry Pepper) = Faith
Sergeant Horvath (Tom Sizemore) = Bravery
Capt. Miller (Tom Hanks) = Duty
Private Reiben (Edward Burns) = Logic & Intelligence
Corporal Upham, the translator (Jeremy Davies) = Fear
Private Ryan (Matt Damon) = Hope
And does that mean that to survive you need to be scared, smart and burdened with the expectations of others?

Why do I feel bad squishing fireflies that are in the house, but not other beetles?

Do other people find Sudoku as incredibly addicting?

Is drinking guava juice daily really making my 76-year-old aunt’s hair turn from grey to blond? And is my cousin just being spiteful in refusing to see the change?

Will RWT get a new splint on Thursday that will allow him to tie his own shoes & tie and cut the bread for his sandwiches so he does not have to depend on me to get up at 0615 to assist him?

What should I have for lunch?

No comments:

Post a Comment