18 August 2005

Frequency

Well, as you’ve probably all noticed, I am just not able to post to my blog every day. Obviously, a total delusion on my part to really ever consider keeping it up for any length of time.

As much as I enjoy writing blog entries, I was doing so at the expense of other things in my life… reading, sleeping, cooking, watching old sci-fi on DVD and, most importantly, spending time with RWT.

Also, RWT’s accident unleashed a bunch of dark stuff within my head. I seriously considered writing about those thoughts here, but for the time being, I’ve decided to abstain. The downside is that those moods make it pretty much impossible for me to write anything other than morose, depressing drivel. And, while things are definitely looking brighter, I still have my moments.

So to try to keep some balance in my life and not drag everyone down, I am aiming for posting something here once a week. Maybe more, maybe less (hopefully not too frequently).

[And I’ll have the time to once again pursue my latest knowledge quest:: learning to identify Eastern U.S. trees, both native and ornamental/yard trees. What is growing in your front or back yard?]

No comments:

Post a Comment